Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank You!

Wow!! My followers list is going up!!! :) Thanks you guys -- especially for the comments. They make the showcasing a lot more fun! :)

Here's the latest card I made. I was in a bit of a rush as my friend needed this right away -- and after a busy day, the last thing I was planning on doing was crafting. I love the circle sentiments -- but I didn't have one with THANK YOU, so I had to make one. You just gotta love Microsoft Word --- there's no end to the things you can do and create!!! :) And from there...it was pretty basic. I had the paper from a prize stash I won earlier this year...so there really wasn't a whole lot to it! I lifted the circle sentiment -- you can't really see it from this photo, but it is 3-D. Seriously, for a 20 minute card, I like it. :) LOL

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty I love this DCWV paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Crysttal -- you know more about the products I used than I do!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs