Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sketch Challenge

I just love scrapping paper with two different designs. One on the front...and a completely different design on the back!!! Plus, the two papers coordinate...so basically you have your papers picked out for you!!! No questions, no worries about the papers clashing or anything like that! Totally brilliant!!! :)

So, getting to the whole point of the two-sided paper -- the card I've featured is an example of using both sides of the paper for one card. (the present paper and the patterned paper) Cool, isn't it??? :)

I found a sketch this morning that I absolutely loved! So I'm entering this card into the challenge. Wish me luck! :)

 

Challenges I've entered this card in: 


4 comments:

  1. Yes, that double sided paper is fantastic! Pretty colors and designs in it! Great job!
    Thank you so much for joining Simon Says Challenge, I hope you will join us again next week too!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Divinity, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday with you're georgous card. Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs