Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Sketchy B-day

I got some new papers yesterday...and borrowed some coloured ink. Stamped out a few images...and embossed them with my clear/sparkling embossing powder. I followed a sketch I found this morning -- and I think it turned out great! :) Love those papers!!!

I've entered this card into the Sketch Challenge #17. TFL :)

** HINT:
If you're new to stamping and embossing, here's a little hint when buying supplies: I bought some embossing powders awhile back (clear/sparkling and silver). I quickly learned that instead of buying coloured embosssing powders, it's simpler just to buy coloured ink...and emboss with clear/sparkling powder. Your image keeps its ink colour...and is shiny. :) So if you're trying to save money...this would be one way to keep things simple and less expensive.

1 comment:

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs