Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is here!!! :)

It looks like those long winter days are behind us (it WAS supposed to snow again yesterday, but didn't!) So...I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that this warm spell and spring weather we've been getting around here recently is here to stay! I know there's a saying about "....in like a lion, out like a lamb..." or something...but I'd prefer it if the next two months stay nice and mild. Spring weather...and lots of sunny days! :)


On to my latest card -- I made another Spring card. This is one of my favourites from the month of March. Love the spring feel I get just by looking at it! :)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 Alllsorts Challenge Blog's "Spring is in the Air".
Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #22: Ribbon 
PaperPlay Challenges: Week 11: Thank You / Good Luck
The Pink Elephant: Challenge #58 Spring
Saturday Challenge: Spring Has Sprung!
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog: Spring is in the Air!
Frosted Designs: Think Spring
Paper Garden Projects: Using Spring or Easter Colours
Creative Cottage Challenge #2: Flowers 
Cute Daisy  May Challenge: Anything Goes!

10 comments:

  1. That's really pretty!

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - I love the image. So spring-y!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the soft looking flower, perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing at CDM this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the pretty image!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly pretty card and such a lovely choice of colours...thanks so much for joining in the fun at Creative Cottage :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very elegant card!.......thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very pretty! I Love It! I love how simple it is yet it just pops out and is so stunning! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a clean and simple card. Lovely colour combo and stunning image!

    thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin, hope you will join us again soon
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs