Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daisies and Flowerpots

I saw this project on a few blogs last week, and figured I'd give it a try. It's definitely out of my usual league, but I saw it and thought it would be perfect for my mom. She's into gardening and flowers, so it totally works as a card for her. :)





Plus, I recently won a Fiskar Punch...and this project was perfect for using the daisy punch.



I've entered them into the following challenges:
Nutshells #12 -- Easter/Spring
Quirky Crafts Challenge #24: Flowers

4 comments:

  1. WOW LOVe your flower pot creation, GREAT spring colors and adore those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just totally stunning your mum will love this tons the colour is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, this is lovely and very different too, love your flowers, the whole thing is so bright and fun!!Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Flower Challenge!!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little flower pots are wonderful. They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs