Monday, March 22, 2010

Have a Daisy of a Day!

I won my first Fiskars punch last week. Man was I excited when I opened that box!!! LOL I took one look at the punch...and thought "DAISY!". Gotta love a punch that can produce your favourite flower!!! :)


This card came together soooooooo fast -- it may be simple, but it's so cute! And man! Do I love my new punch!!! I'm gonna have so much fun with it! :)

I've entering this card into challenges:
All sorts Challenge Blog: Spring
 Saturday Challenge: Spring has sprung!
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Spring is in the Air!
Frosted Design: Think Spring

Cute Daisy May Challenge: Anything Goes!
Creative Cottage Challenge Blog: Flowers

6 comments:

  1. very elegant card Divinity......thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with your new punch! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Divinity and lovely soft colour combo.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi great card simple & stunning thanks for joining us at SCSC

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very lovely Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs