Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My first ettempt at an Easter card

I wasn't sure whether I was gonna even try making Easter cards this year -- then I got an order for one! And it had to be a "serious type" versus the fun types that so many people are making. (and like the ones I had thought I'd try lifting if I attempted a card). But, I did find an idea in a gallery and then set out to lift it.

This is what I came up with.

I was surprised how well the flowers turned out -- especially since I made the pattern...and was basically clueless about the whole process for the most part. I'm not 100% satisfied with how they look, but pretty happy nonetheless. And the card's overall look -- love it! And seriously, as long as the customer's happy, everyone's happy, right??? TFL

Entering this card into the following challenges:
Nutshells's Challenge #12: Easter
PaperTakeWeekly: Open Theme 
Crafty Creations Challenge: Anything Goes 

4 comments:

  1. Well your first attempt was fantastic, very beautiful. You are very talented.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful and your flowers are awesome!! thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks great Divinity and your flowers are so elegant :)
    TracyM #6773

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab! The flowers look great! Thanks for joining us for the Papertake Weekly challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs