Monday, March 29, 2010

"Bee Cheerful"

I've been looking for stamps that have thick lines because I have some embossing powder that isn't extra fine. I didn't realize it when I first bought it, but the fine-ness of the powder makes a big difference when stamping and embossing.

I went through some stamps that a friend of mine has when I came across two with extra thick lines. Totally perfect for my embossing powder. Plus, the stamps reminded me of spring/summer. So they're totally perfect for card making right about now.



I love the little bee -- it's soo cute!!! As I was making this card, I was thinking of using it for a "Bee Cheerful" or "Get Well" card. Just looking at it, I can see this card helping to cheer someone up -- or help make the healing process that much faster. :) TFL

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Divinity I love the yellow it does make you feel cheerful and so love the bee's a great piece of work.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs