Saturday, March 6, 2010

Something Green for a Challenge

It's been a busy week for me. But I was browsing through some blogs this yesterday...when I found a challenge for a green card! :) I've had these different green papers lying around for awhile now -- just waiting to be used! And I also needed to make another birthday card as well, so I thought -- Why not put those two together!!! :) Brilliant idea! LOL Here's what the card looks like.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Prairie Frairie Fridays Week 9 Challenge
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Something Old Challenge"
Crafty Creations -- Use only One Colour
Crafty Katz Shades of Green Challenge
CCEE Stampers -- Anything Goes:  What does the photo make you think of???
GingerSnap Creations -- Birthday

Wish me luck! :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Divinity this is just fabulous I am loving the papers you have used and the candles are brilliant thank you so much for joining us this week at Prairie Fairy hope we see you again

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, lovely card, and fab papers, thanks for joining in with CC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely work!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card divinity! I love the colors in the background paper!

    Thanks for joining FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at craftycatz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy card! LOVE the greens!! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our CCEE challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design and what a great color for a birthday card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Birthday Greeting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs