Monday, March 8, 2010

Like it...don't...like it...don't -- I don't know!!!!

I was trying to work with the border punch I borrowed from a friend. Seriously, the punch is awesome...and I love the look. But trying to incorporate it into my card layouts is becoming a little difficult! :( Don't know what's happening to my creative juices!!!!

But I did finish the card -- LOL -- not sure exactly whether I like it or not. I think I do...more than don't! LOL (If you can understand that!!!)


I'm entering the card into a challenge: Paper Play Challenges -- Week #9 -- Just Because.
 I've been having fun working with challenges these days. :)

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Divinity I often feel like that about some of my cards but this one is a beauty I love the punched border it just adds that little bit extra to the main image they compliment each other perfectly.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful girl, I know how you feel tho we are our worst enemies....LOL I think this is beautiful and that punched border looks fantastic..Gorgeous flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Great card, love all the details and beautiful flower.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs