Google+ Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

I LOVE...

Hi there! I finally went back to making scrapbook layouts! I've recently been so busy with making Baptism Cards and Birthday cards. LOL -- it was tough getting into them...but once I DID come up with a design, it was hard to stop!!!! But after 25+ cards it was time to move on. :)

So anyways, I had this layout page finished off like two days ago -- here's what it looked like:



 I heat embossed the letters LOVE with sparkle powder. Then I made them stand higher with mounting squares.



 

I liked it...but it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. So after two days of looking at it lying around (I usually leave my layout lying somewhere where I can see it all day...and decide if I like it after multi-looks) LOL -- I decided it wasn't exactly how I wanted it. So off went everything (the good thing about two-sided tape!) and I started again...

And here's what it looked like after I was all finished!
I decided I didn't like the look of the LOVE being higher...so I took out the mounting squares. I added a border (that also sparkles) and the hearts. I also added two little white rub-on hearts...

This time I LOVE IT!!! :)

Some highlights:

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling page LOVE the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page, brilliant layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable layout.. Very beautiful..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs