Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blanket 4 Baby

I won a Cosmo Cricket, "Material Girl" scrapping kit last year...and it's kind of been lying in the back of my stash. While the kit is very nice, it's not my usual style. So I figured I'd just save it and use it for showcasing sewing projects when I get around to them. LOL

So I guess here is the first:


The kit doesn't have any yellow or blue papers, so I had to look elsewhere. but the rest of the embellishments are all from the Material Girl kit. The chipboards are soooooooo cute!! TFL :)

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Divinity I love the LO of this and the colours it looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME layout girl!!! FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout and a wonderful blanket you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, such a gorgeous sweet page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs