Monday, January 17, 2011

Music Makes My Heart Sing

I've had this unfinished layout lying around forever now. I loved the background paper -- although I did add a different border to the center to get the colour combo I wanted. But then I was stuck, as I couldn't come up with a layout design I liked.

Lol -- I settled on a circle. It's quite interesting -- when I first started scrapping, I didn't really like circles in my layouts. I was working mostly with squares and rectangles...until one day a circle layout just came together, and I've been hooked ever since. Now, when I get stuck, the first thing that comes to mind is a circle!!! And bling -- lots of bling!!! :) TFL.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Divinity love the fab ticket sentiment.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, thanks for sharing, and thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO and that circle really makes it complete!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs