Monday, June 28, 2010

Do What You Feel Now

I found a fun challenge blog --  Candy Shoppe Designs. If you have a few minutes to spare, go check it out -- I'm sure you'll also be impressed! Right now they have a challenge called "Do What You Feel Now". Basically the challenge is to create something of your choice -- something you want to create with no rules, except the ones you make for yourself! Sounds like fun right???

Here's my project for the challenge:


I'm bling happy right now! :) LOL I bought three or four different bling designs...and have been using them everywhere! The original design had a flower in the center with the swirls coming out in different directions. But I couldn't see it fitting in with what I had in mind for this page -- I really wanted to use the purple and white flowers I'd punched out. So I cut the bling design up a bit. It's great that it's possible to take them apart -- and then use them however you have in mind! I love that! :)

The butterflies I printed and cut out myself...so basically everything on this page I either made myself or altered! :) But that's what I love about scrapping -- things hardly ever stay like you buy them -- I love altering things to make them unique for my layouts and cards! :)

Now it's your turn -- get your creative juices flowing...and start crafting! :) TFL

6 comments:

  1. Hi Divinity this is one great LO love the picture and your design of this is just perfect with the flowers butterflies and bling great work
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty wha ta lovely layout and the added bling and flowers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! I LOVE your handmade embellies and the POP of purple! Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Girls @ CSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling ;) It makes any page just that much prettier.....although, what girl doesn't love her bling!! lol The purple = brilliant! Love the cascading butterflies and what a BEAUTIFUL picture of you!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Candy Shoppe Designs! I hope you come back and play along with us some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start doing my printing and making my own embells too! And yeah, everybody needs to be bling happy!!

    KitKat (Team Sugar @ Candy Shoppe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty page!!! I think its great you have made al your own embellies for this one!! Thanks for playing at CSD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs