Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cards for Easter

Someone ordered 10 Easter cards! Honestly, I was a bit stressed...'cause I was running low on supplies, low on mojo (I had just completed a big order the previous day) and basically had no ideas whatsoever!!!

I love love love online galleries!!! I found a few card sketches I liked...and set to work. LOL Apparently stress makes my mojo flow!!! Who knew!! :p At the end of the day, I had a whole set of cards that I loved. You might not to able to tell, but I managed to use up scraps at the same time!!! I'm totally happy with how these turned out! :) TFL 


 PaperPlay Challenges -- EasterCupcake Craft Challenge -- Lots of Layers
Quirky Crafts -- Sparkly, Punches & Easter
My Time to Craft -- Easter Wishes
 Pear Tree Designs -- Easter

Totally Stampalicious -- Keep it Simple
Daring Cardmakers -- Spring

12 comments:

  1. These are lovely, I hope you enjoyed playing along with The Daring Cardmakers' Spring & Easter dare this week, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting your order done on time and what a fab collections of Easter cards. Thank you so much for joining us over at Quirky Craft's. Please pop back tomorrow evening (Friday and Saturday) to vote for your favourites, and ask your blogging buddies to vote for you too!! New Challenge starts Sunday evening!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOWEEE you did an AWESOME set of Easter creations!!!!! Beautiful work for sure, they will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely Easter Cards - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! So many lovely easter cards! You have been busy!!! Just love them all! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all such lovely easter cards.
    Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering the Quirky Crafts Challenge. Love your entry, well done. Don't forget to come back for voting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy and all totally gorgeous,thankyou for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, great layout and colouring, Happy St Georges Day and Happy easter, have a fab weekend with this weather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow Easter Card. Great job on all of them.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you absolutely pulled it out of the bag, as these are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs