Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mini Scrapbook part 1

Hi there! I found this brand new 6x6 scrapbook album in a second hand store for a few cents, and decided "why not?". I've never scrapped any pages smaller than 12x12, so it was a little new to me. But I had soooo much fun! :) I decided to go with a trip my parents took back in 2002 -- pictures that we basically looked through once (when they got home) and then stashed the cd full of pictures away. Definitely not the ideal place to put pictures - especially of a trip like that! :p So I brought them out -- printed over 160 pics, and scrapped away. :) Here's a look at my layouts.

WARNING: This is a photo heavy blog entry!!! TFL :)



One of my favourite layouts of the whole album:
I've always loved the look of a film strip in a scrapbook. Because these pages are 6x6 -- I was able to get the film strip effect using my Fiskar In Stitches border punch. I don't think it would work so well on big pages, 'cause then the punching would look like stitches -- but because these pages are so small, and so are the photos, it totally worked! I love this effect!!! As you will notice when looking thru the rest of the album! LOL ( I used it A LOT!!!) :p

8 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing project! Was it this that you meant to enter into the 'Travel the world' Stampalot Challenge this month? If so you might want to change your link. Awesome LOs and fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Divinity, love this gorgeous creation, great photos & LO's. Brilliant idea for the film strip, it really looks fab.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, love all the different layouts you have used and so effectively. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to thank you for joining us at Stampalot challenge as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous image and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that album is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this project and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scrapbook pages!
    Thank you for joining at Sir Stampalot this month and Good Luck to you!
    Lina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs