Friday, December 31, 2010

A Look Thru 2010 -- Cards

Last year I wanted to do one of these look-thrus, only to discover I had not taken a photo of so many of my cards thru the year. That's when I decided to save the photos -- just for this special purpose. :p What's scrapping without a little showcasing now and then???

So here's a see-thru of my favourite cards from 2010. Some months were more productive than others -- some were a whole lot more creative for sure. But that's what I love about it -- seeing the ideas and seeing my card making skills improve (at least from my point of view).

Jan:

Feb:

Mar:

Apr:

May:

June:


July:

Aug:

Sept:

Oct:

Nov:

Dec:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Divinity, lovely selection of fab cards. Happy New Year.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY DIVINITY!!WOW!!WHAT FAB CARDS!!LOVED THE SIDE STAIR CARD THE MOST,AND I AM A NEW FOLLOWER,DO VISIT ME AT MY BLOG SOMETIME.
    HUGS
    MANSI
    http://creativevisionbymansi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. luvv your cards. wow. i wish i would've done something like that and taken the time to take pictures of all the cards I've made. Oh well...this year i guess, nit?
    *smile
    nyways, blog award for you. claim it on my blog. :)
    http://creatingmemories4you.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs