Monday, September 2, 2013

Summery Birthday

Hi guys. Can you believe it's September already!?!! The summer sure flew by!!!

It's been busy...and a different type of summer, that's for sure! Our little guy is now almost 7 months old!! He keeps me busy when I don't have other jobs to do around the place, so that leaves me even less time to sit down and make cards. But he's sooooooooooo worth it! :)

I was running short on my Happy Birthday cards supply...so I decided to make a few and stock up again. I borrowed some awesome flower stamps from a friend...and set out to see what I could come up with . I love the way this card turned out! I really didnt' have anything in mind -- just basically stamped the different flower stamps with different colors...and then finally added a few circle stamps from a different Stampin' Up stamp set to tie them together.

I stamped and cut one big flower out and added it with some dimentional tape...just so the card wasn't all flat. I love love love it! Very bright and cheerful. :)



I found some great challenges to enter the card into:
(I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!)

 

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to check out your latest creations as well. Feedback on my cards is always appreciated. :) Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the flowers! The colors match together beautifully! Very fun! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used on the flowers. The card is adorable!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, beautiful flowers!
    Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at ATSC!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic stamping! You mixed them just right and adding a bit of dimension just polished it off. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs