Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happiness Always

Hi guys. Today on Simon Says Stamps blog, they have an "Anything Goes" challenge. Up for grabs is an amazing prize...so I figured I'd try my luck and enter. (keeping my fingers crossed!)

I made a quick card, cause these days there just aren't enough hours in a day to spend time crafting. I love the Clean and Simple cards, so that's really not much of a problem when I need a card and don't have a whole lot of time to create it.

This card was made using an embossing folder that has a plain border on it. I absolutely love it! Very simple...and you can make it look elegant with just a few little extras. :)



Here's the full card:



So that's it for me today. Hope your day is filled with lots of happiness! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I really like the embossed white background! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs