Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Help please

Hi guys. I bought a bunch of Stampin Up supplies at a garage sale last week. Afterwards I looked through it, and saw these....

Now I just have one question -- what are they???

I assume they're some type of dies for a cutting machine. I've seen some papers that were obviously cut with these specific shapes...but how do I used them???

Can you help me out? At least tell me what they're called so I can google them and get a tutorial or something. thanks :)


  1. They kinda look like parchment craft stencils, prick through the holes and emboss the shapes, but then the zig zag edges look good for me stumped too :-)

  2. I can't believe no one has been able to help you, Way back 10 or more years ago, I was a demonstrator. These are called dry embossing templates and basically you place the paper over the template and then use a tool to kind of dig into the paper and make embossed impressions, it looks like you got 2 "frame" sets and the decorative edges are for embossed borders, hope this helps.


Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs