Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Thank You

Hi guys! It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. So a great big "Happy Thanksgiving" going out to each and every one of you! Especially my faithful followers -- I'm so thankful for you guys! :) You make blogging and showcasing my cards and other projects so much fun! :) Thanks for all the comments. :)


Today I thought I'd share some "Thank You" cards I recently made -- I thought it fitting with it being Thanksgiving and everything. :)

To keep with the season, I tried out my Fiskars "Leaf it to Me" limited edition punch.


I haven't used this punch a whole lot, because it's a little bit of smallish leaf, so it doesn't fill out big 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards (which are my standard sized cards) too well. However, for mini cards it works just great!

...so that's what I made. Here's my cutesie set of fun Fall themed "Thank You" cards. They're just mini -- but that's perfect for sending off little notes. :)


Thanks for dropping by today. Have a wonderful long weekend! :)

 
 
Challenges for my cards:
 
Fashionable Stamping -- Shades of Autumn/Fall
Great Impression Stamps -- Fall Theme
Sentimental Sunday -- Anything Goes (plus a sentiment)
Stampalot Challenges -- Punch Away
 
Stamptacular Sunday: Photo Inspiration
 
And finally, I also want to enter these cards into the



And finally, before I go, I just want to mention a fabulous giveaway you should check out.
BEARLY MINE CRAFTS is giving away this awesome lot of goodies!!!!
 
Wouldn't this be a great lot to win just before Christmas? Head on over there and check it out!
And if you're a UN resident, they're offering this amazing giveaway just for you!
 
 
 So head on over to BEARLY MINE CRAFTS and follow the steps. You could be the lucky winner come November 30. :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely a perfect take on our photo inspiration. Thanks for joining the stamptacular challenge this week.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple elegance of these sweet little thank you cards. The display for the picture of your cards is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely perfect for little notes! You did such a fab job with such a CAS look! Thanks for joining us over at the Stamptacular Sunday challenge!
    Good luck,
    Danielle =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of autumnal cards.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our punch away challenge at Stampalot this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they really are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful fall cards! I think I need this punch! lol Thank you for joining my giveaway and added it to your side bar Divinity! Happy Thanksgiving! And good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these leaves,fantastic colours too thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect little cards for saying thank you..love the CAS style..Thanks so much for sharing at FSC..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for small punches! Hope you had a great holiday. Thanks for joining us at FSC! Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute thank you cards and I like the leaf punch-hope your thanksgiving celebration was a great one-thanks for joining with us at the Great Impressions Stamps "fall" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card desing. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Fall card set - perfect for gift giving! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs