Monday, November 15, 2010

Using Some Digis

A friend of my mom's is battling cancer. It's always tough to come up with something for those type of cards, but she wanted something simple...just a "thinking of you". Here's what I came up with:



I've been using these pre-coloured digital designs from "Fred, She Said" -- I absolutely love them! These flowers were on a freebie sheet -- although they're from way back when -- so you'll have to do some digging on the blog if you want to try getting them! But it's totally worth it! :)

I bent up the top flower pedals to give the flower a 3-D look.


Also used my Fiskar "In Stitches" border punch around all the edges. TFL :)

5 comments:

  1. The card is lovely. The digi paper is awesome. I will check it out. I don't find pretty flowery paper as much as I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfect for what your mum wanted. Very elegant and I love the papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Divinity I think you have created a very beautiful yet simple card it is all that is needed I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs