Friday, July 9, 2010

Sew-Sew

 I absolutely LOVE the Material Girl line from Cosmo Girl. :) This layout is a lift I did of a layout I saw online...not sure where I found it exactly. I had had the picture lying around for months now...but sometime it's hard to find layout I like with only one photo. I borrowed some Fiskar crafting items from a friend...and fell in love with the corner punch -- this particular one punches and embosses at the same time!!! The rest of the layout came together fairly quickly. :) I also decided to try some faux stitching along the edges of the papers -- and I love it! It just gives the page a little something extra!! :) TFL

2 comments:

  1. hi, this is gorgeous. well done, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page.
    Thanks for joining in my blog candy give away,
    Good Luck.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs