Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Flower Dies

Hi guys. Whew! Summer has flown by and no card making! I've been busy doing other things -- garden work and spending lots of time outdoors with my two little boys. Making memories. 😀

I've been wanting to try working with some Spellbinder dies I've had in my stash for over two years. I've just never found a way to incorporate them into a card, and they're too pretty to not use. I've finally come up with an idea that worked....and I absolutely love the result.

Here's my card:



I used dimensional foam on the flowers and the embossed cardstock so the card has a lot of dimension to it (you might not see it too well on the photos though).



So that's my latest creation. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're having a great summer! :)

challenges:





3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Tkat! The colours and design are so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. See the link below for more info.

    #winning
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs