Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's about the Sentiment

Hi guys. So I have a few minutes to show off a card I made this week. It's a Sympathy/Thinking of You type of card -- never a fun card to make, but one we require all too often. So I always like to have them in stock....

Today's card features one of my favourite stamps for this type of card. I'm actually not sure exactly what the stamp set it called (I borrowed it from a friend and stamped a few extra sentiments for when I want them in the future)...but it's a beautiful sentiment.

I also used a border embossing folder that I haven't used in much too long. I always love adding textures to my cards...just a bit more detail. :)

So here's the card:


Thanks for stopping by...and your comments are always appreciated. :)

Challenges:







3 comments:

  1. A serene and lovely card, perfect for the occasion , and the blue and black combo is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Thecla! The colours are so striking and the embossing looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs