Monday, February 11, 2013

Trust in the Lord

Hi guys. I love scriptural or long quote stamps...although they seem to be hard to come by, unless you order them online. I'm still looking for a crafting store that sells them at a reasonable price. :p So when I found a word art designer who has a blog where she showcases her word arts...and allows you to download them for free (like wow!!!), I was totally impressed!!! That website was safely saved in my favourites tab in seconds!! LOL

"Are you intrigued??? Karen over at Papercraft Memories does just that. She designs word arts for Word Art Wednesday and recently started for Daydream Designs as well. Check out her blog...

Here's a recent card I made using one of her word art images.


I wanted the word art sentiment to be the main focus of the card. Using my Cuttlebug, I embossed two borders along the edge of the cardstock. Using some black bling, I accented the embossing a bit. Finally, I added a splash of colour behind the word art. It's very Clean and Simple, but I do love the way it turned out. :)



supplies used:
"Trust in the Lord" word art from Papercraft Memories
"Organic Flourish" Cuttlebug border folder
black bling from stash 


5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely set of cards, and I'm SO grateful to have you share them with us in our challenge this week. May God bless you for stopping by to join us, and have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous. Thank you for playing us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely group of cards! I love the sentiments and the meaning! And I just love the clean and simple look of these. Amazing work, and thank you so much for entering our challenge at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet so powerful! Just PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining our "Neutrals with a Pop of Colour (or Anything Goes)" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these wonderful cards and the sentiments. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs