Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blitsy

Hi guys! Today I just want to share a very cool crafting website. Have you ever heard of Blitsy???

 
Blitsy is a free community that offers private, limited-time sale events with the best brands in the crafting industry. And if you get your friends to join the fun, you can earn Credits and get FREE crafting supplies!!!

Not a member yet? Well why not?? Don't you want to start earning credits for FREE crafty supplies too??? It's lots of fun! And they do have great products to choose from!

CLICK HERE to get started!
 
Also, if you are on Facebook, I have a great giveaway to tell you about! Every Tuesday Blitsy has a Facebook Giveaway! All you have to do to enter is "like" them on Facebook! Now that's not too difficult is it???
 
 CLICK HERE for the Facebook Giveaway details!

I love sharing great finds with my friends. I hope you will check it out!  :) It's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs