Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Card for a Loss

Yay!!!!! I do believe blogger is back!!! :) After a few weeks of issues -- seems to be working just fine again!!! :) So I'm back to posting....

We had a card making crop with some kids a few weeks ago. Everyone brought some of their stamps and stuff -- it was a total blast, despite the fact that I actually didn't even create one single card! I just helped the little kiddies with some of the techniques like stamping and embossing. And idea here, a fold there. Honestly I'm always amazed at what those kiddies come up with -- they inspire me!!!!

And of course, I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to stamp some images onto some blank paper. I figured I would use them later on -- one way of the other. But they've been lying in a box for the past few weeks -- I've taken them out from time to time -- totally loved them again, but no mojo or inspiration as how to use them in a card!!!

I needed a Thinking of You card for a cousin of mine who recently lost their baby girl. Honestly I was stumped...until I saw my stamped images. This card was soeasy to make -- it probably had a lot to do with the colours as well. It seemed like whatever I needed was right there -- no digging around in my stash for hours until I found something I could use... I hope this is a sign that my mojo is back! :) TFL


5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Its good to have blogger back. Great card, love everything about it. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Divinity. These are always difficult to make.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A difficult subject to make a card for but you have succeeded perfectly I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very PRETTY Divinity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Beautiful colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs