Monday, August 2, 2010

camp out

Well, I'm back with another layout. Someone said to me last week -- "I don't like scrap booking! Card-making is so much simpler." It may be "simpler" to some people, but for me...sometimes making a card is just as challenging as coming up with a layout!  For me, it varies. Ask me which I like better, and I'll probably say scrapbooking one week and then card making the next! LOL

So, anyways...here's another layout I created on the weekend.


The online crop at Fiskateers.com had me all inspired -- not to mention working with my camping photos again.  This layout especially was a blast to create! It came together sooooo fast -- I think it was the papers! LOL I've been saving this patterned paper for awhile...just couldn't bring myself to use it. But I pulled it out and decided it was time...and I love it! :) TFL

2 comments:

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs