Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Daisy or Two

I've been wanting to use my daisy punch...and put multiple daisies on my cards. But it always seemed like the punch was too big for my 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards (which is the card size I use like 90% of the time). Today I sat down determined to get more than one daisy on a card...and not have them look overpowering. I do believe I've suceeded here -- I love it! :) 


The two papers in the center are torn -- I wanted to get back to that look. Love it! Especially works well when there's two different colours on the one paper -- the dark blue is not inked...it's the paper from the other side coming through! Totally neat! :) I embossed the sentiment with some new gold embossing powder I bought.  Gotta love new supplies!! LOL

TFL
Entering this card into a few challenges:
Nutshell: Spring Themed Card
Our Creative Corner: Blossoms


3 comments:

  1. I love your daisies! Thanks for playing along at OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Divinity,
    Thanks for popping by my blog!! Glad to find another papercrafter out there who's a Canuck!! I have been taking a look at some of your work and you have some really great projects on here!!So glad you found me--stop by anytime!! BTW--love those daisies!!!
    Blessings,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!! Those Daisies are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs