Thursday, June 4, 2020

Masculine challenge

Not sure who all is even coming by this blog anymore these days -- since it's been so neglected the past few years. I'm a busy mommy of four little boys, so I've taken some time away from blogging to do other things. Little boys need lots of attention! :)

I've still been creating and making lots of cards. I've also made a big discovery -- DIES! Oh how I love the world of die cutting! I still love my embossing folders and I love adding textures to cards...but oh my -- what a difference dies have made

When I saw this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamps, I knew I had to start entering some card challenges again. I LOVE making masculine cards! Here's this week's card.


Today's card is entered into the following challenges: https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs